ROHNERT PARK, CA., November, 2020 ― Parker’s Electromechanical & Drives Division North America is pleased to announce the release of the latest update to the Parker T-Slot Aluminum Design Architect. This latest update to the Design Architect (Version 2.0) has the following features:
• Includes a Multi-selection Tool that allows an accessory to be added onto multiple connection points at once allowing for greater efficiency when modeling projects of all sizes
• Text Export for BOM can be used to help create labels typically for individual profile
• Ability to add custom holes on the ends of a profile
• Hundreds of metric parts made available in the inch series for cross compatibility
• Updated look and feel to the user interface
• Plus more improvements…
Current and new users can download the update for Design Architect for FREE from www.parker.com/designarchitect under the “Download Your Copy” link. This site also contains product literature, Design Architect templates to minimize your design time of tables, enclosures, carts, etc., and lots of tutorial videos including how to build your first table using the Design Architect!
About Parker Electromechanical & Drives Division: A division of Parker Hannifin Corporation’s Motion Systems Group, EM&D is a pioneer, developer, and manufacturer of full-spectrum computer-based motion controllers, servo/step motor drives, servo motors and human-machine interfaces, positioning systems, gearheads and gear motors. These products automate the manufacturing of a significant fraction of the world’s goods and services. Electromechanical Automation products are sold via independent authorized Automation Technology Centers—a group of nearly 100 professional, highly trained organizations with more than 135 points-of-presence throughout the world.
About Parker Hannifin: Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.